Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ornament Swap!


This year I decided to join 

Tutu's and Tea Parties Ornament Swap

Lauren does an excellent job matching up crafters across the country and even internationally.   
We get to meet someone new and give them a little Christmas cheer.  
We then get to show off our creations in the Ornament Link Up!
Click on the link to check it out.


TutusandTeaParties


Below are the pictures of the kutsudama origami ball I made for my match partner, 
Bethany at Pitter and Glink.  
Bethany gave me her Christmas decor colors of navy blue, gold and white 
and I got to work.


I found the prettiest polka dot navy blue paper at Michael's.
For the embellishments I used brass bracelet findings and pearl headed pins.

I received the sweetest email from Bethany once she opened her package.
It was so much fun brightening someone's day.

If you are interested in making your own, find the step by step directions HERE.







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's soooo pretty, Melysa! When I get my tree, I will definitely send you a pick of it on there. I still can't believe how much work you put into the ornament! Thanks again soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!