Saturday, June 9, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #9



Welcome to week 9 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


This week I decided to post a fun summer song.
One we all know and probably sing out loud at weddings or at the bar.
Remember that Grease remix a few years back?
Yes, I'm old.
Whenever I hear it, I smile and want to sing into my hairbrush.
It makes me remember hugging my double album set.


Summer Nights - Grease Soundtrack



My observations from this video:
  • I still think Olivia Newton John is the best singer EVAH!
  • I used to think that Danny Zucco was dreamy.
  • I don't remember high school being this fun. :)





Hope you like it and it makes you sing or tap your toe along.

XOXO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!