Saturday, June 2, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #8


Welcome to week 8 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


In honor of my *gulp* 20th High School Reunion tonight.
I've chosen the Class of 1992's Senior Prom song.
I remember slow dancing with my date at
Dugan's Catering Hall to this song.
I also remember my big hair, but that is another post...


Saved The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams




My observations from this video:
  • She's so pretty!
  • It's an odd mix of scenes
  • Boy, it's a sappy song. :)


Ok, ok, I'll buckle.  Feel free to laugh at my senior portrait:




XOXO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Our 1992 prom theme was "Forever Young" by Alphaville. It was dated even back then!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!