Thursday, May 24, 2012

How could I leave out the girl?


Happy 1st Birthday
Luna!!!



In all the hoopla over Michael's birthday last week, I forgot to mention that
our little lady also turned 1.

Luna's birthday is the day after Michael's.
Just another reason I knew she was a perfect fit for the family.

So just to keep things fair,
here is a look at Luna's first year.

This is the first picture we took of Luna when I brought her home.
All 2 lbs of her.
I know you can see the attitude already.


Michael and Luna became fast friends.
The picture below shows them both getting in trouble for not listening.
I find the expressions on both their faces priceless.


Luna's first Halloween and she rocked the
Princess Leia costume that I made for her.


And here she is today.
She is still crazy, funny and has been a great addition to the family.


Love you, LuLu Beans.

XOXO,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday, little luna! you're as cute as a button! found you via the blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, how cute is Ninja! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you via GFC. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your cute pup! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes for Luna. Love your blog and am following you back via GFC. :)

      XOXO, Melysa

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for the love, April! You have such a pretty blog, following via Facebook. :)

      Delete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!