Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Check out our new little man!

Lots of things occurred this weekend. Michael got his second haircut. It's is amazing how a small change makes him look so much older! Who is this little boy and where is my tiny baby? I guess I'm going to have to get used to this.

We also had the arrival of teeth numbers 4 & 5, both on top! Michael has been a bit more cranky lately and Jaime and I hope it is only teething and not the Terrible Ones.

Lastly, Michael stood one his own a few seconds a couple of times. It happened so quickly that we couldn't catch it on film. He's going to be running around here in no time.

2 comments:

  1. your right he's getting so big and with each haircut he gets more handsome 'GOD BLESS HIM 'I SAW TEETH

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy, my little nephew!! I wish I could love hime squeeze him and blow air on his neck and stomach and make him laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!